Free, self-paced online training available from LinkedIn Learning! Simply login using your VCU eID, browse and select Adobe trainings. You may also select from the VCU-recommended Adobe tutorials listed below. (Click on the links and login when prompted.)
Explore everything Creative Cloud has to offer
and discover the best features in each tool:
Crash Course of All Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
Recommended Creative Cloud Application Training
Ordered by the Most Commonly Used Adobe Applications
- Designing in Creative Cloud Express - Learn the basics of this easy-to-use graphic design software. Create layouts, design stunning graphics, and work with content and colors to deliver visual content to your target audience.
- Illustrator Essentials - Learn the core concepts and techniques including workspaces, layers, shapes and 3D effects. This course will also cover vector graphics (paths, strokes, and fills) and show you how to use the essential drawing tools.
- Photoshop Essentials - Journey through the fundamentals of digital imaging, from working with multiple images to customizing the Photoshop interface. This course explains how to choose the right tools to crop, tone, and retouch photos, and demonstrates the most efficient ways to perform common tasks, such as working with layers, selections, and masking.
- XD Essentials - Explore using XD to create a variety of screen layouts using native tools within the application, or by importing content from other applications. Learn how to set up a design project, using the workspace layouts and tools, and transformation techniques such as responsive design.
Other Beneficial Creative Cloud Training
- Acrobat Essentials - This course covers creating, editing, formatting and sharing PDFs in Acrobat DC.
- After Effects Essentials - Create motion graphics or visual effects, with powerful shape layer tools, dynamic type animators, visual effect workflows, 3D compositing workspace, and much more.
- Dimension Essentials - Learn to create, edit and render 3D composites with photorealistic effects for advertising, projects, photography, abstract art, and more.
- Indesign Essentials - Learn how this globally-used design application can help you manage documents and pages, work with text frames and graphics, export and print finished documents, and create interactive documents.
- Premiere Pro Essentials - This industry-leading application, transforms raw video footage into dynamic, artistic and impactful stories. Learn both the technical and creative sides of editing video and audio, correcting color, adding titles and effects.