Student Eligibility Requirements
- Student must be actively enrolled as a part-time or full-time student at the university in good standing and be taking at least one credit-bearing course.
- Primary affiliations of "former student", "accepted" (without also being actively enrolled), and "alumni" are not eligible to claim a subscription and are subject to automated removal of existing licenses and other entitlements.
- VCU students who are also employed by restricted business unit, VCU Health, or a partner-unit (i.e. VCU hospitals, Physician Plans, Comprehensive Care Centers, and HMO) may not be eligible for an Adobe student subscription under VCU's Adobe Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA) or if eligible for a subscription may not be eligible for Adobe Cloud access.
- Student must agree to all terms and conditions.
- Upon separation from the university, your account entitlements and access may be removed automatically at any time, and further renewal privileges of any active subscription may be revoked.