Terminate an Employee Adobe License
Terminate a Named-User License
- Business unit Adobe liaisons must use the Adobe License Termination request form for each employee Adobe license that wish to terminate.
- This form requires that you select a date no more than 30 days before the current date.
- Future date termination requests are not allowed and will be automatically denied within the form itself as an invalid request. If you specify a future date, you will have to start the form over.
- To use this form, you must be listed as a business unit Adobe liaison and you must be signed-in to your VCU Google account using your VCU eID. If you are not currently listed as a liaison, please check with your current business unit Adobe liaisons (list here) if you believe you should have access to the license request and termination forms.
- Each VCU major business unit is permitted to have up to 4 individuals who have access to the license request and termination forms.
- Primary Technical Liaison
- Backup Technical Liaison
- Primary Fiscal/Administrative Liaison
- Backup Fiscal/Administrative Liaison